Designed for the Professional Sharpener
Wolff’s Professional Twice as Sharp® is designed to make sharpening your customer’s shears fast, easy, and precise. The professional system comes equipped with a 100 grit sharpening wheel so you can sharpen the shears your customers entrusts to you quickly, and a 400 grit honing wheel designed to enhance the shear so it will cut twice as sharp as it did when it was brand new!
The Professional Twice as Sharp® scissors sharpening system also comes fitted with an arm and clamp assembly that can be set to match all possible angles on any industrial, grooming, or low-end beauty/barber shear up to 14 inches in length. This will allow you to confidently sharpen any shear to the exact angle best suited to your customer’s needs. If you ever have questions about angles or how to sharpen different styles of shears, the Professional Twice as Sharp® comes with an in-depth manual that lists many of the best angles for each different style, or if you need more help; owning our professional system grants you full access to Wolff’s 800 number support line at no additional charge.
All of Wolff’s scissors sharpening systems come with a comprehensive training video that will walk you through the steps of sharpening numerous shears. This exhaustive training tool will teach you how to properly use your new sharpener and produce quality results every time! To see some examples of how the Twice as Sharp® operates, click here.
The Professional Twice as Sharp® includes:
- Safety glasses
- Dust Mask
- Scissors Lubricant
- Pink hone
- Wheel dressing brick
- Eye Shields
- Hex wrench
- Angle gage
- And the Manual and training video mentioned above
- Weight – Boxed 14 pounds, unit only 12 pounds
- Voltage – 110-130 a.c. 60 cycle, Wattage 375, 3450 rpm, Can be set to run on 220-240 a.c. 50 cycle 3000 rpm
- Motor – ¼ h.p. condenser run, TENV 100% duty cycle
- Bearings – Precision ball bearings. Double-sealed (SKF 6202-2RS1 or equivalent)
- Sharpening Arms – Double-sealed Rulon® bearings, no maintenance required
- Sharpening Clamp – Set angles from 0 – 57 degrees, clamp opens to ¾ of an inch
- Sharpening Wheel – 5” x ½” x ½” 100 grit fine grain friable aluminum oxide
- Honing Wheel – Cotton impregnated with fine silicon carbide
All of Wolff’s sharpening systems come with a full two year warranty that covers parts and labor on defects in workmanship and materials and all of our products come with a full 30 day money-back guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied, return the item within 30 days and receive a prompt refund.